Albert Stark, Legal Consultant
BUILD A CASE
I've enjoyed being part of an adversarial system that encourages different views in order to bring out the truth. And I work hard to make my views the winning ones.
I can help you do the same—from framing a real or hypothetical case to jury selection.
What to consider when building a case.
- If you refer the case, will the other firm care about the client the way you do?
- Who do you want on your team?
- Inside the firm?
- Outside the firm? That's where my contact list comes in handy.
- It's not just who they are, it's how they work together.
- What kind of outcome do you want?
What to do when building a case.
- Research, research, research.
- Use the latest technology.
- Stand back, look for the extra element that's missing.
- Realize the relationship between time/money management. Building a case takes time. How much time will you save using my consulting services?
Knowledgeable outside opinions are always assets. And they're what I offer you.
How to get in touch with me. Easily.
Read an excerpt from
Insider Secrets to Winning Your Personal Injury Battle
Albert M. Stark